Happy (almost) November! Since the start of the school year, quite a few teachers on instagram have asked me to share my classroom playlist. Now that the back-to-school frenzy has calmed down a bit, I’ll be sharing a new playlist each month! You can follow along directly on Spotify or use the track list below to create a a playlist on a CD, Apple Music, or whatever platform you use to play music during the school day.
A few of these songs were shared by students, and others are songs from my current personal playlist. Finding songs without any explicit or suggestive lyrics turned out to be more difficult than I thought! Maybe I’ll post clean versions of my favorite “teacher” songs as a second playlist next month. Thoughts?
Here’s the playlist you can follow. The track list is below the player if Spotify is blocked at your school (like mine)!
1. Good Ole Days (feat. Kesha) – Macklemore
2. Help Me Out (feat. Julia Michaels)- Maroon 5
3. I Like Me Better- Lauv
4. Celebrate- Ingrid Michaelson
5. Let Me Go- Alesso, Hailee Steinfeld, Florida Georgia Line
6. Lush Life- Zara Larsson
7. Most Girls- Hailee Steinfeld
8. Friends (with BloodPop)- Justin Bieber
9. I’m The One- Kidz Bop
10. Problems, Problems- Frankie & Marc E. Bassy
11. Mine- Phoebe Ryan
12. Looking for You- Empire Cast
13. No Promises (Acoustic)- Cheat Codes & Demi Lovato
14. Some Type of Love- Charlie Puth
15. Together- Demi Lovato & Jason Derulo
16. Should’ve Been Us- Tori Kelly
17. Havana- Camilla Cabello & Young Thug
18. Silence- Marshmello & Khalid
Which is your favorite? What songs are you listening to right now? Leave some feedback/suggestions in the comments below for the December playlist!